Scroll to view the clues if you on mobile. Please be patient while the grid loads.
1. Dry your clothes in the _____ instead of using a tumble dryer.
2. _____ your devices when not in use. Many appliances continue to draw power even when they are switched off.
3. Set the air conditioner _____ to around 24oC to 25oC in the summer and on auto mode.
4. Record your electricity and water _____ readings in mornings and evenings, to help you monitor and reduce your daily consumption.
5. When buying appliances check that they are _____ efficient.
6. Use natural _____ whenever possible.
7. Use _____ water to wash your clothes and avoid hot water whenever possible.
8. Use _____ cookers for foods that take a long time to cook.
9. Select the _____ wash option for washing dishes.
10. Unplug your phone and laptop when fully _____