Scroll to view the clues if you on mobile. Please be patient while the grid loads.
1. Reduce your impact on the oceans by using a _________ water bottle
2. Water bottles release _________ chemicals into the ocean
3. Turn the _________ on only when required.
4. Fix _________ taps and toilet cisterns immediately.
5. When showering, use a _________ to collect all the cold water until the water is heated.
6. When it becomes hotter during the day the water will _________ quicker
7. Save water while washing _________
8. Install water saving showerheads or flow _________.
9. Take your car to a car wash that _________ the water used to wash your car.
10. Bathe your dog outside so that you are watering the _________ at the same time
11. Get a notebook and record your electricity and water _________ readings in the mornings and evenings.