Exercise & Nutrition
Scroll to view the clues if you on mobile. Please be patient while the grid loads.
1. We all experience low energy levels but we can control that through a variety of physical _________ that suit us.
2. __________ exercises are known to reduce anxiety and depression.
3. __________ is known to have several benefits
4. The word __________ is derived from the Sanskrit root 'Yuj’
5. Walk or use __________ to cover short distances.
6. Practice unity in thought, word and __________ and conserve your physical, mental and spiritual
7. One billion people go hungry every day, but __________ now consumes the majority of the world’s crops.
8. Try single-serving size foods to help your body learn what an appropriate __________ size is.
9. ___________ is anything we take in through our 5 senses.
10. Animals that are bred for meat, egg and dairy emit __________ and other greenhouse gases.